Request a Quote
Build your pedalboard on an industry standard flat board or a quality angled board to your specifications, and suited to your needs. In-series or switching systems, we've got you covered.
Each pedalboard is designed using only the highest quality materials and components, hand-built, and tested by our team of experts.
Each pedalboard build includes:
- Your choice of roadworthy pedalboard surface
- Hand-soldered patch cables with low profile connectors and premium Mogami© cable
- Hand-soldered shielded DC power cables
- Optional hinged aluminum pedal bridge
- PowerGrip© pedal fastener
- Roadworthy zip ties & tie-down mounts
Industry standard flat pedalboard, made of specially coated 3/8" plywood with .5" black aluminum trim edge.
- Coated Ply (smooth top with a textured underside)
- Offset Handles
Slotted flat pedalboard made of 0.1" aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Slotted design for easy cable management
- Engraved solid American Black Walnut badge
- Variable Handle Placement
- Matte Black Finish
Modular, slotted, angled pedalboard made aircraft-grade aluminum with American Black Walnut side panels.
- Unibody design for superior strength made from Aircraft Grade aluminum
- Modular end panels on both sides for easy configuration
- Open design underneath for mounting power supplies, buffers, splitters, and pedals
...or provide your own pedalboard!
Current lead time is 7 business days. The more complex the setup, the longer it takes to complete.
Each pedalboard is meticulously tested upon completion to ensure full operability.
DISCLAIMER: Professional pedalboard builds have a high price tag. A good guitar or amplifier is expensive - so is a good pedalboard. Please be aware of this before you request a quote.
To request a quote, click the banner at the bottom of your screen. Please include a detailed outline of your signal chain, power supply, pedalboard surface you intend to use, MIDI requirements (if applicable), and any other miscellaneous information we should know in order to provide you with an accurate quote.
When it's received, we will reach out to you and provide you with a quote and a digital mock-up of your dream pedalboard!