Pedalboard Custom Shop
Pedalboard Custom Shop
We can build it and we can build it better.
Request a Quote
Build your pedalboard on an industry standard flat board or a quality angled board to your specifications, and suited to your needs. In-series or switching systems, we've got you covered.
Each pedalboard is designed using only the highest quality materials and components, hand-built, and tested by our team of experts.
Please start by filling out the form below and provide as much information as possible.
Pedalboard builds start at $899.99.
Each pedalboard build includes:
- Your choice of roadworthy pedalboard surface
- Hand-soldered patch cables with low profile connectors and premium Mogami© cable
- Hand-soldered shielded DC power cables
- Optional hinged aluminum pedal bridge
- PowerGrip© pedal fastener
- Roadworthy zip ties & tie-down mounts
Blackout Series© (starts at $79.99)
Industry standard flat pedalboard, made of specially coated 3/8" plywood with .5" black aluminum trim edge.
- Coated Ply (smooth top with a textured underside)
- Offset Handles
Aero Series© (starts at $129.99)
Slotted flat pedalboard made of 0.1" aircraft-grade aluminum.
- Slotted design for easy cable management
- Engraved solid American Black Walnut badge
- Variable Handle Placement
- Matte Black Finish
Elevation Series© (starts at $219.99)
Modular, slotted, angled pedalboard made aircraft-grade aluminum with American Black Walnut side panels.
- Unibody design for superior strength made from Aircraft Grade aluminum
- Modular end panels on both sides for easy configuration
- Open design underneath for mounting power supplies, buffers, splitters, and pedals
Vertex Effects© MKII (starts at $139.99)
Crafted from lightweight aluminum with a durable powder coat finish, the Pedalboards are highly recommended by leading touring and studio musicians worldwide. The optional Riser Systems are beneficial for complex pedal setups and give yourself more surface area to place pedals that you do need access to.
- Equipped with additional positioning slots for pedal buffers and power modules
- Lightweight aluminum effects pedalboard
- Riser allows you to place pedals over devices you don't need access to during the performance
- Rugged construction with durable powder coat finish
- The hinged riser can be removed when not required
- Designed to fit popular pedalboard cases
...or provide your own pedalboard!
Current lead time is approximately seven (7) business days. The more complex the setup, the longer it takes to complete.
Each pedalboard is meticulously tested upon completion to ensure full operability.
DISCLAIMER: Professional pedalboard builds have a high price tag. A good guitar or amplifier is expensive - so is a good pedalboard. Please be aware of this before you request a quote.
We can provide a number of versatile effect switchers (i.e., RJM©, Boss©, Musicomm Lab©, Morningstar©, etc.) that can help organize your board and reduce tap-dancing.
We work closely, as a dealer, with a large number of pedal manufacturers to provide the best quality pedals to our clients.
We stock a variety of premium isolated switch-mode power supplies by Strymon©, Truetone©, and Voodoo Lab©.